Driving This Week's WPDW

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 15:18:05 -0400
To: WebPlatform Community <public-webplatform@w3.org>, Chris Mills <cmills@w3.org>, Julee AtAdobe <julee@adobe.com>, Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
Hi, Chris, Julee, Eliot-

This week, the Google folks are busy with Google IO, and I'm preparing a
talk for OpenVisConf in Boston (on an topic mostly unrelated to WPD,
making data visualizations accessible), so I apologize that I won't be
very responsive this week.

I've asked Chris and Julee to help drive this week's WPD Wednesday.
Here's what I think needs to be done:

1) Select a set of topics (15=25 articles) today or tomorrow
2) Write a descriptive, inspirational blog post describing these
properties, to post on Wednesday when we announce this week's topics
3) Populate the relevant pages [1][2][3] (note that Scott suggests using
the spreadsheet instead of the master list page, which I'm fine with)
4) Assign Coordinators for this week
5) Report on progress, and include a summary in the blog post, to build
and keep momentum
6) (Anything else?)

Since several of us are gone, maybe we should only do 15 properties this
week?

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Meta:web_platform_Wednesday
[2] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Meta:web_platform_wednesday/2013-05-08
[3]