From:  Mike Sierra <letmespellitoutforyou@gmail.com>
Date:  Thursday, May 9, 2013 10:48 AM
To:  julee <julee@adobe.com>, Mike Sierra <letmespellitoutforyou@gmail.com>
Subject:  Re: I assigned you WPD bug
http://project.webplatform.org/content/issues/44

For #45, I just moved the page. I assume that resolves it, so I closed the
bug.

For #44, would probably just use the much better "animation" page to clobber
the much worse "transition" page.  But I've seen similar problems before,
and don't know enough about templates to find out which is applied to a
given page, or how to apply a different one to an existing page if possible.
Templates seem to get corrupted so easily. Is there any way to
programatically detect any that don't parse?

--Mike S