Re: Border color properties: Need help with examples imported from MSDN

Hi Eliot,

Sure, I'm happy to contribute to WPD!

Yes, those examples are a little old; that's the reason I asked. Okay sure, I'll try modifying them using the latest techniques during this week's "WPD Wednesday".

Thank you so much!

Best regards,
Rishabh Rao
https://twitter.com/rishabhsrao