Contributed to the css/atrules/@font-face page

From: Rishabh Rao <rishabhsrao@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 23:06:15 +0800 (SGT)
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi,

The css/atrules/@font-face page [1] was imported from MSDN [2]. I have edited it by incorporating content from MDN [3]. This is my first contribution to WPD! I referred the css/properties/border-radius [4] page during my edits.

I have a question: on the css/properties/border-radius page, in the Values section [5], the definition is written completely in italics. I have seen the same style in a few other pages too. While I was editing the css/atrules/@font-face page [1], I felt the need to add inline <code></code> blocks. But because all of the text is in italics, it was not looking appropriate. So I used bold font instead. Is it possible not to use italics completely? I request you to kindly guide me.

Thank you!

Regards,
Rishabh Rao
http://rishabhsrao.github.io