RE: How do I assign an existent issue to beta?

Hey Julee,

I added the milestone to the additional fields when reporting and it also
shows up when viewing an issue now. It's only added for the "bug report"
issue type for now, do we need it for other types, too?

Btw, when adding new projects, make sure to switch the schemes to the WPD
ones.

That "mark as blocker" button changes a bugs appearance in the bug details
[1], search results [2], roadmaps [3], etc. I don't know if there is more
functionality behind it.

[1] http://project.webplatform.org/search/issues/10

[2] http://project.webplatform.org/search/issues/open

[3] http://project.webplatform.org/search/roadmap