From:  Doug May <intuedge@gmail.com>
Date:  Saturday, March 30, 2013 9:59 PM
To:  julee <julee@adobe.com>
Cc:  "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: WebPlatform.org check-in

First, Julee, as a targeted recipient, I want to say thanks for this.  It's
a great communication.

There is so much right about this, I don't plan to list any of it, but feel
free to ask questions.

There were two really minor items that caught my attention:

There's no link to the IRC or the group e-mail, so the requested feedback
channels aren't readily available from the note.

The projects intro says we can get a high-level view of what's going on (and
report bugs and pull tasks), but that's sometime in the very near future,
but not today, as far as I know.

I love that you invited people who can help with the LAMP stack, on top of
what's been in the past events..

Your big fan,
DougM

.