Re: April Fools? :)

I’m afraid just a few gifs are not obvious enough that it's a joke. On the other hand, time is too short for a full vintage-style redesign. I’m afraid we'll have to go with something else at this point, although I love the idea.

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations
http://w3.org/people/all#leahttp://lea.verou.me ✿ @leaverou