Re: Color index

Sounds like a high-level page on color, pointing to the many contexts
and places in which we cover the topic, would be good.  More than just
disambiguation, it should help improve topic coverage and reduce
redundancy.

Thanks Lea for the style reference.  Thanks Julee for the starter
consolidation list.