Re: 404 page (was Re: URL aliases for WPD without /wiki)

Nice!  I love the font branding.

In the i3 version, the 0 is a bit left of the upper 4, so I read some
parsing noise.  Maybe more on a diagonal (0 between the two 4s)?  I
like the bigger (relative) text areas in the i3 version.

>>> http://www.ted.com/talks/renny_gleeson_404_the_story_of_a_page_not_found.ht