From:  Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
Date:  Friday, March 22, 2013 5:20 PM
To:  julee <jburdeki@adobe.com>
Cc:  "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>, Doug Schepers
<schepers@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: Beta and Beyond

hi all,

I think that there is a typo under "Content items for later" where DOM
reference pages are cited - both here and under "Content Items."

My guess is that we won't have a complete DOM API reference, though meeting
all of the goals for content is not unrealistic, but we should at least set
the goal of having the pages organized in a coherent hierarchy delineated in
the URLs.

+Scott