From: Doug Schepers [mailto:schepers@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 9:37 PM
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Subject: Beta and Beyond

Hi, folks-

Julee, Eliot, and I met on Friday to start to lock down our Beta requirements and schedule. The gist (which should surprise nobody) is that we will be making project for each "activity" in the project management system (Bug Genie)

Our Beta criteria will be focused on Infrastructure, Content, and Community goals.

We would like to establish a timeline for each project based on our community discussion evaluation of the time needed, so please help refine our rough notes here:

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Project_Status

With a week or so, we hope to have several projects entered into project.webplatform.org, and we'll use that as a starting point for further refinements.

Some criteria we want to meet may not be Beta... they may be later goals. We should still list them and keep track of them.

Regards-
-Doug