AW: URL aliases for WPD without /wiki

Hi Lea,

That’s exactly why I created the wpd.mx shortlink service some time ago! :)

In short it redirects wpd.mx/article to docs.webplatform.org/wiki/article + some other cool stuff!

Some examples from the README:

 <http://wpd.mx/> http://wpd.mx ->  <http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Main_Page> http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Main_Page

 <http://wpd.mx/tasks> http://wpd.mx/tasks ->  <http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Most_Wanted_Tasks> http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Most_Wanted_Tasks

 <http://wpd.mx/apis/canvas> http://wpd.mx/apis/canvas ->  <http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/apis/canvas> http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/apis/canvas