Re: Spanish Translation of Webplatform

I think we need to hold off on adding the translation menu to the homepage.
Right now it is only in the beginners guide because that is the test area
for the translation system. We still don't have the way everything will be
handled figured out, so it is best to not really promote translations like
that until things are figured out and documented on how that part of the
system works. It seems like a lot of work has already been done that now
needs to be moved due to a possible issue with MediaWiki (see the
"Translation" thread in the mailing list.)

We need a team of translate leaders to get together and discuss how things
will work, along with people who understand MediaWiki and what the
limitations are. Once they decide how translations should be handled and
get guidelines in place for it, then we can start promoting translated
articles and that part of the system more. Until then it is just too
unstable.