From:  "Renoir B." <renoirb@gmail.com>
Date:  Wednesday, July 31, 2013 2:05 PM
To:  Ryan Lane <rlane32@gmail.com>
Cc:  julee <julee@adobe.com>, WebPlatform Public List
<public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: WPD and the account management

I'll keep my topic starter and your feedback in a backlog.

Thanks.

As for the monitoring.

I created one quick and dirty with aremysitesup.com
<http://aremysitesup.com>  to have some peace of mind prior to have our own
monitoring.

Anybody who wants to gain access to the monitoring, just email me.

As for our own full monitoring. It would be better we do not spend more time
building it with the current infra as I will have some work on it and it
would be wasted time.

The current are mysitesup thing can fulfill the need for a time.

As for the new monitoring, it'll be part of the new service installation i'm
going to build.

Remember, I have to work on many fronts. Just want to build with quick wins
and iterate.

Getting back to my proposal, I mentioned if it was fine to start such
feature set  after the infra stability sprint that I was describing earlier.

This user manager could be delivered in a basic form first.

Like they say about Agile: Iteration is key!

I see it as  the first release of it won't have all mentioned reporting but
a structure that will be able to make it happen.

Lets talk about it around next week

-
Renoir Boulanger
Software & Frontend developer