Re: Talk sub-domain and chat page.

This is a great thing to do, the infrastructure section is best for most of
the stuff you will be doing it seems. So, that would be the area to place
it. I just went and made your account an admin and assigned you to the
developers and staff members groups.

I'm going to assign you as the owner of that project once I get
confirmation from Doug and/or Ryan that it is OK to do so.