Re: CSS properties

I would (and have) put these (non general) comments in the "Compatibility
notes" section.
I am in favor of documenting anything that may help the user, including
browser issues. Of course, this information must also be kept up to date
(so if a certain browser version fixes an issue, the range of affected
versions should be noted).

☆*PhistucK*