Re: Animation & masking properties need some help

Sounds good! Thanks. J

From: Mike Sierra <letmespellitoutforyou@gmail.com<mailto:letmespellitoutforyou@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, July 19, 2013 12:52 PM
To: julee <jburdeki@adobe.com<mailto:jburdeki@adobe.com>>
Cc: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Animation & masking properties need some help

Am actually focused on PG's 3.0 release right now, so no time until next week at the earliest. But it's all there. You can link to the simple throbbing-icon demo for animation-name, -duration & -iteration-count:infinite. Spawned a variation that demos -direction, and another for >1 concurrent animation.  The more complex scrolling-ad demo is good for -delay and -fill-mode. Then there's one more for -timing-function:linear. No demo for -play-state, but it would be easy to adapt the throbbing-icon, e.g. maybe to freeze the screen when some other UI element such as a panel appears.

--Mike S