Re: Cannot deploy to docs_test and nonshared, takes ages for blog

Btw today deploying to docs_test was hanging and eventually giving these errors:

root@deployment:~# salt-run deploy.run code.docs_test
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/salt-run", line 10, in <module>
    salt_run()
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/salt/scripts.py", line 89, in salt_run
    client.run()
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/salt/cli/__init__.py", line 283, in run
    runner.run()
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/salt/runner.py", line 82, in run
    self.opts['fun'], self.opts['arg'], self.opts)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/salt/runner.py", line 48, in cmd
    return self.functions[fun](*args, **kwargs)
  File "/srv/runner/deploy.py", line 19, in run
    report(minions,glob,cmd + ' ' + repo)
  File "/srv/runner/deploy.py", line 34, in report
    if 'result' in vals.keys():
AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'keys'

After a few attempts it worked, but thought you should know.

Cheers,
Lea

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations