Re: Documenting ITS 2.0 attributes at WPD

Hi, Jirka:

This sounds really cool! I'd like to put this on the agenda for our
general meeting, which is Fridays, 16:00 UTC / Noon ET / 9:00 PT, to make
sure others are aware of this and agree that webplatform.org is the place
for this documentation.

Sounds like you could use its/attributes/, and then you'd have
its/elements/ as well? Anything else?

Also, we have 3 types of content: reference, such as you are suggesting,
tutorials, and conceptual overviews. Having at least one tutorial and one
conceptual article to go out with would be great. As an aside, can you
provide some pointers to a good overview about ITS 2.0? Did any of the
presentations get published from the showcase done in June?

Also, for your reference content, you probably need a special template
done up, so if you don't have anyone who know mediawiki templating, please
let us know. We're really low on template resources right now, but we'll
see what we can do.

Again, this sounds like a match to me. Let's see what others think.

Regards!

Julee