Re: Blog post for Zurich DocSprint, in August

Ok, the Zurich Doc Sprint blog post is now published. Can I have some retweets please?  I'm especially interested in retweets from the official web platform and W3C accounts ;-)

http://blog.webplatform.org/2013/07/web-platform-doc-sprint-august-28-2013-zurich-switzerland/