Re: Standardization status

Hi Nic,

Glad you like it!

You are raising a very good point. Honestly, I don’t know. :( Suggestions welcome.

Eventually these statuses will link to pages explaining what they mean, so at least that will be some help. Although, you certainly shouldn't need to load another page just to find out the status.

Perhaps we could have a legend somewhere for now? I don’t like this solution because most people won’t look at it, but it’s better than nothing.

Doug, since it was your idea, perhaps you’ve thought about this?

Cheers,
Lea

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations