Re: Please report skin bugs!

Of course. Makes sense. I'll file a bug. Thanks. J

From:  Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>
Date:  Tuesday, July 9, 2013 10:19 AM
To:  julee <julee@adobe.com>
Cc:  WebPlatform Community <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: Please report skin bugs!

Hi Julee,

This is a feature request and it has been open because there are still
features in Doug¡¯s original proposal to be implemented (namely collapsing
behavior). If there's a bug with the TOC, it needs a separate *bug report*.
It¡¯s not just about me seeing it, but also about tracking progress. I.e. now
that you pointed to your comments I have seen them, but there¡¯s no way to
mark this as fixed without closing the original feature request.
In general, it¡¯s a bad idea to have bug reports with multiple issues in
them, for this exact reason (tracking progress).

Cheers,
Lea

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations