Re: Localisation

Hi Hanna!

Thanks so much for your offer of help; we really appreciate it.

If you want to get started, just get started - it is a true wiki so you are free to contribute whatever useful content you like.

I wrote a guide to doing translations, see http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:translations

I'm not sure if we have any other German translation work being done. Generally I like to encourage same-language translators to band together and form a group, so you can form a plan to collaborate.

I'll not overburden you with data at this stage - the best way to proceed is probably just to get stuck in, and let me know if you have any further questions or feedback.

Thanks again, and hope you have a good day.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)