 7.  #11: Huh??? If you want to do conditional question blocks maybe phrase a bit different and/or ask this as one of the first questions?
 8.  #12: hehe, date field, huh? ;)=
 9.  #12ff: doublecheck "Doc Sprint" spelling
 10. #14/15: consider people answering the question AT the Doc Sprint
 11. #33 link to examples (and do that with similar stuff as well)
 12. #34 wow, that's hard to answer for people NOT following all our conversations... ;)=
 13. #33, #34, #35, +… add a "don't know" option == "Hey Scott I didn't get the question but WANT to answer and help you to improve this survey!

In general, with close to 40 questions, consider to let the user decide if he/she wants to take the short or long route as a first or second question, and build a conditional route to the longer version after approx. 2 minutes into the survey. It's much harder to build that path, but quite doable on this topic - and it will deliver better results as if people begin to rush through non-mandatory fields to get to an end...

HTH *Jay