Re: Webplatform.org translation to spanish

We´ve seen that the translation available at
http://mosaic.uoc.edu/ac/le/esis not updated. The content from the Web
Standards Curriculum has been
modified and I was working on it for WEBED CG. I could continue working on
that in order to move the newest version to webplatform.org.

Looking forward for your answer.

Have a nice day.