Re: Project Management Proposal!

This is wonderful work, Mr Garbee!

I agree with Doug - we should start getting bug genie setup straight away without question, as it sounds much better than what we currently have. for the subdomain, how about just bugs.webplatform.org? issues almost sounds like it is making too big a deal of it, and it describe more than just site bugs? Or are you planning to use something more generic so that we could put other things on that subdomain in the future?

I am not sure I like the idea of getting rid of telecons altogether - yes, they are a pain, and we're all busy, but it is nice to have that extra bit of regular human contact, to make us more familiar, feel more part of a team, etc.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)