Re: How should we represent the status of a spec?

On Friday, February 15, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Robin Berjon wrote:
> On 15/02/2013 10:00 , Tobie Langel wrote:
> > Maybe we should start having a cross-project conversation on the subject.
>
> I'm all for that, but I want to make sure that we don't force ourselves
> to shoehorn all the various ways of representing spec status into a
> single unified one if it turns out not to fit.

Absolutely. There are different audiences are interested in different types of status (e.g. publication status, test status, implementation status, etc).

Of course there is some overlap.

However--and that's the part I'd like us to focus on--storing, accessing, updating this information requires the same infrastructure, and it would be a shame to not consider centralization, here.

--tobie