Re: Device APIs

Hey Francesco, great to have you join us!

Very good of you to help out with these APIs, thanks! Yes, we're, um,
challenged by the editing environment, and the community is actively
pursuing solutions. Please do report problems and issues on
http://project.webplatform.org/.

While I will not be in Zurich, perhaps we could meet in Amsterdam in
October. We will have a doc sprint following the Fronteers conference on
October 12, and celebrating the first anniversary of WebPlatform.org.

Welcome aboard!

~Scott