Re: In need of stewards for Amsterdam Doc Sprint

Hi, Paul–

I'll try to attend, and it seems you have folks at least from Adobe and
Google.

Technically, though, you don't need participation by a steward; you can
do it simply as a community member. But if you want a steward to help
out, you should indicate what kind of help you're looking for, in
addition to stickers and other swag.

I see you have a a location and registration site already... What
expenses do you have? Is there a host for the event? What is the theme
(that is, what content do you plan to have people work on)? BTW, we are
working on a "DocSprint-in-a-box" planning pack, which should help you
with some of this.

Have we posted the blog post yet? If not, we should do that right away.

Regards-
-Doug