Von: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com<mailto:jburdeki@adobe.com>>
Datum: KW 33 | Montag, 12. August 2013 23:43
An: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Betreff: Organizing docsprints - we need a meeting
Neu gesendet von: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Neu gesendet am: KW 33 | Montag, 12. August 2013 23:43

Hi, folks:

A few of us feel it's time to have a meeting about doc sprints.

Were you once involved in a Doc Sprint? Do you want to be involved in a future one? Would you kindly fill out this doodle poll[1] and let us know when you can make a meeting to discuss (once & future) docsprints?

http://doodle.com/mmp6m8audvhk5v53

Thanks much!

Julee
[1] http://doodle.com/mmp6m8audvhk5v53