Re: CSS Content Property Page

I just read your message again Rishabh.  It should be supported by current browsers, but I also experienced a problem with an example I created. I assumed I was doing something wrong.

I added a link to an article on CSS Tricks and will add more as I find them.

If I learn anything new about the browser support, I will let you know.