Re: WebPlatform.org meeting Friday

Hi, Renoir: The email about the calendar, as well as a link to it, is here:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform/2013Jul/0175.html

From:  Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date:  Thursday, August 1, 2013 4:53 PM
To:  julee <jburdeki@adobe.com>
Cc:  WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: WebPlatform.org meeting Friday

Thank you Julee,

I seen in the notes that we had an action item on to have a calendar for our
schedule but I did not find any, so I took the liberty to create one.

Also, we could create a page in the Wiki to display it using the embed
plugin that we can see on this page:

https://renoirboulanger.com/agenda-sample-page.html

If you are ok with it, I'll adjust a page for it.

Regards