Re: CSS values and units

Hi, Eliezer–

This all looks fine to me. I do want to make the high-level comment that
we can have organizational semantics (tagging and clustering) without
this being reflected in the URL hierarchy. So, I agree with Lea and
PhistucK that we should default to a shallower URL structure when we
can, and encode the semantics as clusters; this would let us address
PhistucK's idea that one item might be in multiple categories.

Regarding SVG, the goal is to converge on a single version of data types
for style: those of CSS. So, let's be very careful before creating
additional structures that need to be maintained separately.

Thanks again for working on this!

Regards-
-Doug