Re: Tomorrow: Community Development Task Force Meeting

On 29 Apr 2013, at 20:25, Janet Swisher <jswisher@mozilla.com> wrote:

> On 4/29/13 11:16 AM, Scott Rowe wrote:
>> Just a reminder that the Community Development Task Force will meet tomorrow. Here are the details:
>>
>> http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Community/Meetings/Community_Development
>>
>> If you have an item for the agenda, please add it.
>>

> I won't be able to attend this week. See y'all next week.

I probably can't make this either - too many meetings and other things to sort out, after being out of the office for a week!

My news:

I can probably help to run the Zurich doc sprint…

And I am planning a couple of doc sprints, in Preston and Manchester, UK. More on these soon!