TBG and Github Issues

From: Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 16:26:36 +0300
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Hi all,

We recently made a Github repo for our skins and MW extensions [1]. People have started posting issues on the Github issues [2] there. Do we want to have two bug trackers to follow or should we point them to the bug genie? If we decide on the latter, we should disable Github issues and add a README.md that tells them where to report bugs. If we decide to do that, I could do it.
I don’t have an opinion myself. On one hand we want to get the most feedback we can and if someone finds it easier to post on Github, good for us. On the other hand, it might get out of hand to have multiple bug trackers.

[1]: https://github.com/webplatform/mediawiki
[2]: https://github.com/webplatform/mediawiki/issues/1

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations