Re: DOM API Docs Proposal

Scott,

Is there any specific reason to use Document instead of document in the
example below. I think lowercase document makes sense in this case
instead of Document. dom/apis/document/getElementById
<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom/apis/document/getElementById>proposed:dom/Document/getElementById
<http://docs.webplatform.org/w/index.php?title=dom/Document/getElementById&action=edit&redlink=1>
The same would apply to Window as well.

I like this new structure and we should make sure that the breadcrumbs
on the page reflect this structure. But, before we go ahead with any
proposed changes to the structure of the urls, we should ensure that the
old url structures have a 301 in place until they are completely off
Google's index. A 301 would provide a good user experience as well for
someone still trying to access content via the old links.

- Patrick

--
Patrick D'Souza Developer, Metrics About.com | Do more 1500 Broadway,
6th Floor New York, NY, 10036 AIM: padsouza