Program Management Meetings Mondays

From: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 09:13:13 -0700
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, everyone:

We have a recurring program management meetings on Mondays:

Time: Mondays, 18:00 UTC / 14:00 ET / 11:00am PT
Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200
Conference code: 3627 ("DOCS")
VOIP:  sip:zakim@w3.org<mailto:zakim@w3.org>
IRC Channel: webplatform-site

This meeting will be to to shepherd Beta. We'll review the progress on the subprojects, and how they're tracking against the Beta schedule. We'll also shepherd blocking issues and make sure nothing slips through the gaps.

Feel free to join us, but we'll also report back to the weekly meeting on the health of the project.

Regards.

Julee
julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>
@adobejulee