Re: Proposed plan for university communications

From: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:27:10 -0700
To: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
CC: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Thanks, Scott. (I did propose a lil' timeline at the end.) j

----------------------------
julee@adobe.com
@adobejulee

From:  Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
Date:  Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:21 PM
To:  julee <julee@adobe.com>
Cc:  "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: Proposed plan for university communications

Thanks Julee! This looks great. We may have to sprint on this one. Many
universities and colleges are finishing the school year in early May. Let's
be sure to devote a lot of time to this in the Community
Recruiting/Development/Outreach (!) meeting. I'll have that scheduled in a
second. Stay tuned.
~Scott