Re: Proposed plan for university communications

Also this time of year, instructors are preparing their fall semester
classes. So this is a good time to get on their radar for class projects.

--
Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVEswisher@mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>