Re: Proposed plan for university communications

From: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:21:55 -0700
To: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Cc: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Thanks Julee! This looks great. We may have to sprint on this one. Many
universities and colleges are finishing the school year in early May. Let's
be sure to devote a lot of time to this in the Community
Recruiting/Development/Outreach (!) meeting. I'll have that scheduled in a
second. Stay tuned.
~Scott