Re: Gravatar for header?

To change your gravatar you need to register with their service [1] and
upload the photo there. It is really nice since if you use the same email
across many services that use gravatar it will "just appear".

Just for the sake of it since I know someone may ask how it works, they
simple take your email address (all lowercase) and md5 it. Then assign the
image to that hash. From there you just make a request to
http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/HASH but replacing "HASH" with the generated
hash and you're off to the races with an avatar. It is a pretty nice system.

[1] http://en.gravatar.com/