Re: Beginner's article series outline - please feedback

I think that we should actually take this opportunity to test the Project
Management solution as far as actual discussion of the issue. So we should
keep conversation about it in the system compared to the mailing list
unless it simply becomes chaotic. This can be a nice gauge for us to use to
figure out what we can do to configure TBG to our needs as far as using it
as what it is meant to be, an all-inclusive tracking system.

Does anyone have any issues with this?