Re: WPD translations page

Hi Chris,

Thank you for creating this page. Just one thing I added a sentence
about {{Languages}} tag into list 6 [1].

[[
6. Add your translation text into the new page you have created. You
also need to add a {{Languages}} tag into your translation page and
English original page(if it is not existing.), and save it.
]]

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:translations

Regards,
-Hiroki