WPD translations page

From: Chris Mills <cmills@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 14:06:43 +0100
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>, Hiroki Yamada <hiroki@w3.org>
Hi all,

As one of my tasks today, I created a page explaining how to do translations [1]. I also updated the FAQ [2] to point people there, rather than the Web Education community group. I want ot ask if there is anything I'm missing off this page? I have specifically included Hiroki on this mail, and I know he has been working on some translations and may have good insights.

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:translations
[2] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:FAQ

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)