Re: Translation process and Portuguese content

Amazing! Thanks guys! The Web Platform Doc Sprint was nice... I am going
back to Brazil on this Sunday, so I will start the translation process with
the Brazilian community help.

I really think we need better urls just as Tomoyuki suggested.

Cheers!

Best Regards,
J | Web Addict  +55 82 99482935(Tim) | +55 82 88093556(Oi)
http://facebook.com/juarezpaf <http://fb.com/juarezpaf> |
@juarezpaf<http://twitter.com/juarezpaf>

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
Eleanor Roosevelt