Re: Action Mode

Generally, yes, I agree.

For changes that have a larger impact, use a while loop (Check-Act-Repeat).

For changes that have a smaller impact, use a do-while loop
(Act-Check-Repeat).

Which type of loop to use is always a judgement call. Changes that are
technically trivial may still have a big impact on readers and editors.
Do the best you can.

--Janet

(P.S. The first name that came into my head for do-while loops was
"repeat until". Yes, I took CS 101 in Pascal many, many, many years ago.)

--
Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVEswisher@mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>