Translation process and Portuguese content

From: Juarez P. A. Filho <juarezpaf@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 18:58:15 -0400
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Hey everyone...

My name is Juarez and I am from Brazil and I am a Front-end Engineer.
Just came in to the Web Platform Doc Sprint at Google San Francisco Office
today and talked with Peter and July about the wiki and I am very excited
to contributing with content, mainly translating the actual content to the
Portuguese.
So... How can I do that? Is there any common start step?
Thanks in advance guys!

Best Regards,
J | Web Addict  +55 82 99482935 | +55 82 88093556
http://facebook.com/juarezpaf <http://fb.com/juarezpaf> |
@juarezpaf<http://twitter.com/juarezpaf>

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
Eleanor Roosevelt