Re: Scope of comment system?

I'm not entirely sure (I'd love for others to chime in), but if I remember
correctly the thinking was that using the "Discussion" pages feature in
MediaWiki wasn't going to cut it because it was too heavyweight.

I agree that we have too many tools (flags/editorial
notes/comments/bugzilla) and don't have a great sense of what *precisely *to
use each for.