Re: Mockups for the new main page and top level topic pages

Hey all,

I have refined the design of the new landing pages a bit, and created a couple more. See

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/TEST:main_page

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/TEST:html
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/TEST:css
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/TEST:general_concepts

People seemed to quite like where this was going, so let's go forward with it, shall we?

As far as I see it, I need:

* Some icons from Seb (I know he's working on it, so cool)
* Some actual proper design work plus adding the styles to the WP CSS (I'm guessing Lea needs to do this)
* A template/form guru to create a new template for the topics layout?

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://my.opera.com/chrismills/blog/2012/07/12/practical-css3-my-book-is-finally-published)

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/