Coverage on BadVoltage

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:48:09 -0400
To: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Bad Voltage recently did a piece on the Web Payments work:

http://www.badvoltage.org/2014/07/25/1x21/

The Web Payments bits start at around 40'20" in. Thanks to Bruce Lawson
for the tip that our work was covered over there.

Here's an in-depth response to the piece, a response from Stuart
Langridge (Ubuntu One), and Bruce Lawson (Opera Evangelist and
"Introducing HTML5" author):

http://community.badvoltage.org/t/1x21-everything-old-is-old-again/2053/27?u=msporny

If those of you in the group are wondering about the strategic aspects
of the work we're doing, the post above might help explain the approach
we're currently taking.

blog: High-Stakes Credentials and Web Login
http://manu.sporny.org/2014/identity-credentials/